Monday, June 16, 2008

Flock - the social web browser

Flock! Ah, Flock. I'm using it right now to post to this blog without even having to visit Blogger. What a handy web browser! You can post to Wordpress, Blogger, Xanga, self-hosted blogs, and more! But, of course, that's just the beginning. You can manage your accounts on many social networking sites right from the browser! I post to Twitter and Pownce (a similar micro-blogging service) from the sidebar, update my Facebook status from the sidebar, upload pictures from the sidebar, subscribe to RSS feeds from the sidebar, save text or images from a page onto the sidebar, and I also get notified when I have new e-mails. Not only can you bookmark websites to Del.icio.us and Ma.gnolia, but the latest version also supports Digg! If you're a social kind of person, you should have Flock. But, if not, I'd stick with Firefox version 3, which will be released tomorrow!

Download Flock!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: