Monday, August 18, 2008

Google Reader - Get updated.

Long time no update. I shall try harder from now on. Anyway...

I briefly mentioned Google Reader in my post about RSS. I'm currently using Google Reader as my main feed reading program, and it has some great features. First of all, it's on the internet, so I can access my feeds from anywhere with internet access. If you have a Google account, you don't need to sign up for it again. You can set up Firefox to automatically add feeds to Google Reader when you click on the feed link. Google Reader has handy shortcuts, like "r" for refresh, and "u" for full screen mode. After you've added feeds, Google will recommend other feeds for you based on your preferences. You can also star items for easy access.

Google Reader is a great tool for subscribing to and reading RSS feeds. I highly recommend it to beginners and experts.

No comments: